It's officially been one year since I was offered my first "big girl" job! And, since I'm the most anally organized person known to man, I've been able to look back on just where all of the money I've earned has gone. Haha, but seriously, I've done some pretty awesome things and been to some pretty spectacular places in a year. AND, I was able to save a boat load thanks to my roomies who haven't kicked me out just yet.
Ok, here goes. In one year, I've been to...
- Seattle to visit my best friend from high school
- JMU FOUR times. Once to see one of my best friends from college graduate, once for Homecoming, and twice to visit my sister!
- White water rafting in West Virginia to celebrate one of my college friend's birthday
- D.C. FOUR times to visit college friends
- Elizabethtown, PA for a wedding
- The Jersey Shore THREE times
- Dover, DE for Firefly
- NYC TWICE. Once to see Jimmy Fallon and once for a conference in which I was a panel speaker!
- Bermuda for a family vaca
- Maryland to see my college roomies
- Frisco, TX to see the Dukes win the national championship!
- Road tripped from LA down to San Diego, CA
- Park City, UT for a family ski trip
- Charlottesville for a college reunion
I added it up, and throughout the past year, I've spent 22 weekends traveling...TWENTY-TWO!!
AND, in between all of that, I bought a month's worth of Phillies season tickets, went to a few concerts, got a pup, trained for and ran a half marathon, been to about a dozen Flyers games, and, yes, I also work full-time.
No wonder I'm so damn tired!